This is a hands-on training that is focused on helping participants develop their skills, unique style and therapeutic presence. The majority of the time will be devoted to experiential learning, including analyzing videos of live sessions, practicing with each other and doing exercises that are designed to promote personal reflection. Participants will be asked to learn some of the theoretical material at home through watching videos recorded in a previous training.
This training combines 3 virtual meetings and 2 three-day-long in-person meetings:
- Virtual meetings will be held Thursday or Friday mornings from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm PST via zoom:
- Dates: 06/22/2023, 07/07/2023 and 07/14/2023 | Virtual meetings will be recorded for participants.
- Two in-person trainings will be held at Sacred Streams in Berkeley on:
- Friday - Sunday, June 23rd - 25th, 2023 from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm PST
- Friday - Sunday, July 21st - 23rd, 2023 from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm PST